Jeff Crumrine News
Get your ducts in order – CPS Rebate Ending Soon
Ducts distribute heated and cooled air throughout your home. About 20% of the air that moves through your home's duct system may be lost due to leaks, holes and poor connections. This may result in higher energy bills, no matter how the thermostat is set.
Click here for a free air duct efficiency test and Jeff Crumrine can provide you with an estimate of the rebate amount after pre-testing and inspection of your duct system.
To improve the efficiency of your air system, CPS Energy offers rebates for:
Air Flow Performance Rebates are available only for work completed on existing AC systems. This program is not applicable to new construction. Rebates are not available for duct sealing.
- Duct Repair or Replacement
- Up to $750 for a system where a minimum of 50% of duct work is repaired/replaced by an AC contractor using the Duct Blaster Test Method
- Up to $2,500 for a system where a minimum of duct work is replaced by an AC contractor using the Flow Hood Test Method
- CPS Energy will pay for 50% of the cost of testing the duct system up to $250/system.
The Air Flow Performance Certification Application is available by contacting Jeff Crumrine
To qualify for rebate:
- Pre-testing must show 25% or more leakage in the duct system.
- Post-testing of the repairs and/or replacement must show 6% or less leakage in the duct system.
Posted by Jeff Crumrine on 18th November, 2015 | Comments | Trackbacks
Tags: CPS Rebate Ending Soon
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.jcfixmyac.com/trackback?post=32337825
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.